Thursday, June 15, 2006

look at what i made!!

Ok. So am I thrilled with some of the web sites I have created recently. I feel like I am becoming more and more comfortable with html. Dreamweaver makes things a breeze and I am even learning a bit about javascript. My latest site is for my church, New Life Presbyterian in Tifton, GA. I don't live in Tifton right now, but I love the church all the same and miss the community there immensely.

New Life's current web site was the very first site I created and now that I have learned more about web design I thought I would give it another go. Here is a link to the new site.

If you have comments, suggestions, or ideas - let me hear them! Also, if you see anything familiar that may be because you have seen it before. I am a total believer in hijacking if it keeps me from reinventing the wheel!

1 comment:

Jeff Newberry said...

What a talented, lovely woman I married.

You rock, honey!!