Friday, August 27, 2010

i love my chiropractor

If you have never been to a chiropractor before, all I have to say to you is: "Go!"  I love it.  I could totally become an adjustment addict.  There is something very satisfying about hearing your spine pop and creak as everything gets put back where it belongs and I always feel like I just took the best nap ever when I get up off the table.  I feel rejuvenated and energized and just plain good.  It is a-w-e-s-o-m-e!  On top of that, they are also teaching me lots of stretches and strengthening exercises to keep my spine in good shape - BONUS!  So, if you live in the Tifton area - go see Dr. Byrnes as Slocum Chiropractic.  You will not regret it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used Dr David Edwards when I lived in Tifton. He was awesome. They are great on babies too. My SIL is a chiro in Savannah. She gave my then 6 week old an adjustment and it made him rest better. Actually I'm on my way for his second adjustment.

Jawan said...

Heather! I just found your blog through your FB link. BLOG OFTEN 'cause I'm now a subscriber!