Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back on the blogging wagon

After rereading my old posts, I have decided that it's nice to have something to come back to that helps me remember, so I am going to try to post stuff again every once in a while.

********************

Ben, who is now 3, started back to preschool on Monday.  As he has before, he loves it!  Potty training is going pretty well, too!  We are averaging an accident every 2-3 days, so that is not too bad considering we have only been at it for a little over a week!  Poop is gross and I cannot wait until I never have to deal with his poop again! :-)  With that said, it is amazing to me how quickly (and sometimes really slowly - but only other moms will get this) he has grown up!  I sure do love that boy.



********************

I got to hang out with my pal Erin for a couple of hours tonight.  It was really nice.  I love her and am just grieving for what her family is dealing with right now.

********************

Well, I better go to bed.  Ben will be hopping on me in the blink of an eye for my morning wake-up call!

No comments: