Friday, August 25, 2006

drowning inside

I have drunk so much water in the last week, that I feel as if my insides are drowning. It's good for me though, right? :-)

***********************

Jeff is coming to have lunch with me again today! He came on Mon and Wed too and we had a blast entertaining all the financial aid folks in the break room with us! Jeff is such a hoot when he is in his element...and honestly, what's more fun than commiserating about students?

***********************

It is quiet in the office today. Jan is out this morning undergoing the three hour gestational diabetes test. I hope all is well. I am sure she'll call in a bit.
***********************
We are having some friends over for dinner tonight. Jeff is grilling a porkloin (mmmm...meat cookies!!) and we are having a deep dish apple pie for desert! Woohoo!

***********************
I am looking forward to Sarah coming next weekend. We are going to Dragon Con together...which is not necessarily my thing...however, I will do anything to hang out with Sarah. Maybe I'll get some good pictures for my Dad. He is a big sci-fi person.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

You've always been a big water drinker! I think your kidneys are saying "Bring it on!!"

Jeff is a trip when you get him started on students...

Pork loin sounds yummy! I think I'm going to make Jambalaya for some friends tomorrow. We'll see how motivated I get.

You say it's not your thing right now...I said the same thing before I went to the Con my first time. It's a ball!

Sarah said...

Oh, and I just found out they're holding a daily haiku contest.




Don't worry, I'll clean up the puddle I just made under my chair.

Heather Newberry said...

You are too much!!!

Mel's World said...

i would love to have a signed pic from george(star trek rules).

Jeff Newberry said...

We need an update!

We need an update!!!