Friday, September 16, 2011

random

Ben's Pre-K4 class took a field trip yesterday to the bowling alley.  They are learning about the Netherlands and guess where bowling was invented...  :-)  He had a great time and want Meff and I to take him again soon!

********************

I have been teaching two computer classes for the homeschool co-op at my church (4th-6th and 7th-12th).  My primary foci for each class have been keyboarding, Microsoft Word, and internet safety.  I only have two classes left and I cannot believe that the entire 6 weeks have almost flown by already!

********************

Jeff is going out of town this afternoon for a conference he in speaking at in Panama City, FL.  He gets the adeded bonus of seeing his mom and his St. Joe buds while he is there.  I know he is going to do great and have a great time to boot!  Ben and I are staying in Tifton to accomodate Ben's thriving social schedule.  He has a pirate themed birthday party to go to tomrrow as well as the public library's celebration of International Talk Like A Pirate Day, which is next week.  Tomorrow is going to be a very piratey day (aaaarrrggghhh!) and if Ben doesn't behave, he may just have to walk the plank!!

********************

So, does anyone else enjoy the totally awful programming that is BRAVO.  It's awful, I know, but I just eat it up!  Rachel Zoe, the Jersey and NY housewives, Betheny, and on and on...  I know I shouldn't watch, but its just so awful...its like a train wreck you can't help but wrench around to see and then you cannot tear your eyes away from!  Someone help me!  :-)

No comments: