Tuesday, January 09, 2007

tired and worried

I got very little sleep last night as a result of being unable to get comfortable and not being able to turn my brain off. I finally moved to the couch at about 5am and got some sleep then. I was (and continue to) worrying about money, Ben, buying/settling into a home, moving, my pregnancy, and money (again!). I am trying not to stress too much, cause that will just make things worse. Still, it is difficult to stop once you get started.

It has been a slow day here at work. I have gotten a lot done, which is nice. Jan, my boss, will be back from maternity leave next week. it will be nice to have her around again!

At this moment, Jeff is sitting in the very first day of his very last course. I hope that it is going well!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm sorry, man. I hate it when my brain does that! I know things will work out for you. They always have. God is looking out for you, and he'll find a way!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry.

I had one of the hardest first pregnancies imaginable. It was a while ago. My husband and I were poor, just out of school, no good jobs, and in our very early twenties. We are fine now--our 2 children are happy and healthy and loved, clothed and fed and we have a home.

The money will work itself out, I promise. It did for us. You love each other and you love your baby, and that is all it takes to work hard enough to get where you want to be with your money. I know it's scary, but everything will okay. You will have a beautiful baby and be a wonderful mother and you will find yourself a place to call home.