Saturday, January 27, 2007

healthy after all

My Doctor's office called yesterdy to say that I don't have Gestational Diabetes! Yay!!!!!! What a load off my mind! Here are my numbers vs what they needed to be under:

Fasting/75/105 or less
1 Hour/141/190 or less
2 Hour/117/165 or less
3 Hour/91/145 or less

:-) Yay for me!!!!

In other news, Jeff and I bought a new bed! A king size Sealy Posturepedic with a pillow top. It is awesome and we can't wait to get it. It will be delivered on Wednesday! We are very excited for that first night's sleep. Now we have to buy some more king size sheets. We have one set right now and actually the quilt we bought over a year ago is also king sized because we knew that we eventually wanted to get a king size bed. :-) I'll let you all know how well it sleeps for a full-night!

No comments: