Friday, December 01, 2006

howdy

Hello there! There is not a lot going on these days, but I thought I should post anyway! Work has been good. My boss and friend, Jan, gave birth to her baby girl last week and they are both doing well. Sydney, the new addition to the world, is a beautiful baby!! My weekend is packed with dress rehearsals since both the Master Chorale and church performances are on Sunday. I think they will both be really good and I am looking forward to both...although I am not looking forward to standing so much! Ahh well...

Jeff and I went to look at a used glider rocker yesterday that a lady in the English Dept. is selling in an effort to downsize. It is really nice and Jeff is on his way to pick it up right now! Its kinda of exciting! This is our first big item to purchase for the baby! :-)

Anyway, I promise to update next week after our ultrasound!

No comments: