Wednesday, September 27, 2006

hunger

I have been ravenous today. I ate breakfast at 7am, had a snack at 8:30, a snack at 9:30 and by 10:45 I was ready to eat my hand. This hunger thing is getting out of control!! I decided to go to Chick-fil-A for lunch at 11 and my coworker gave me a coupon to buy a combo and get one free. I was like, what am I gonna do with two combos?!? Well, I got back to the office at 11:40, ate my nuggets and fries and was finally satisifed...until 2. Then I ate my other combo (more nuggets and a fruit bowl). And I am sure that by 4:30 I'll be ready to eat again!

Anyway, I just had to tell all of you how crazy this whole hunger/frequent eating thing is making me! Cereal has become my best friend at home. Jeff and I used to go through 1 gallon of milk a week. Last week, "we" went through almost three whole gallons simply because of the loads of cereal I have been eating!! Nuts, huh?

Okay, that's all I have to say. I hope you all are having great days and that you are not near as hungry as me!! :-)

1 comment:

Mel's World said...

well, i guess a cereal diet is better than no diet at all. so you are eating for how many????? I love love big and bunches with fruit loops on top.