Tuesday, July 25, 2006

well hello there

Sorry for so much time between posts. I have been a busy girl. Jeff and I went to Tifton this past weekend and had a great time hanging out with friends. We enjoyed some good food and good conversation. Missy Lee, the bestest hostess in the World, had some friends over on Friday night to celebrate Jeff's Birthday. We chowed down on some fabulous cake from a local bakery and then played Trivial Pursuit. In the Girls vs Boys head-to-head competition, the Girls came out on top! Wooohooo! :-)

After the adults left two of the girls, Abby and Mary Margaret stayed over to spend the night with Jackie. They had great fun trying to get Mr. Jeff to sing them a song and then waking him up in the morning. Mr. Jeff is sooooooo popular! :-)

We got to see more friends on Saturday and even drove around looking at homes for sale and scoping out some neighborhoods. On Sunday I sang and Jeff played bass with the worship team. It was so nice to worship at New Life.

All in all it was a great weekend. Scout got to hang out with the Schupskas all weekend and just like her mom and dad, was ready to crash when she got home.

It's crazy to think that in 10 months we will be moving back to Tifton. I am excited about beginning to look for a house in February!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Chicks always rule, trivia games or not.

Yay house buying! One day I will have a mortgage. One day. Maybe.

I'm going to Savannah this afternoon for Papa's memorial thing.

I had mac n' cheese for lunch.

It's back to school time, so start your supply shopping early.

Cars was a fantastic movie.

YOu took my stapler.

Heather Newberry said...

Of course we do!

I know...home buying is scary and exciting all at the same time.

Fly safe and hug your mom for me.

Mac and cheese rocks. Best kid food ever.

Jeff was just talking about school supplies last night, believe it or not. We'll prpbably have to get him some stuff in the next few weeks here.

I thought Cars would be god. I am looking forard to seeing it!

I swear I don't have your stapler.

:-)